Attention AGC Members
The board appreciates your patience during the State-wide Safer-at-home order with the following restrictions.
The following limitations, until lifted by the board, supersede the related published AGC rules:
- Remember – if you feel sick, stay home.
- The club is open to members and guests (maximum of four guests at one time per the standard rules). Please be sure to continue to follow all rules associated with “Guests” per the Aurora Gun Club Member Rules.
- Member badges must continue to be visible at all times.
- The clubhouse, the education trailer and the bench rest trailer are now open, however they are limited to 10 persons in the building, “social distancing” must be maintained, no food or beverage preparation and a contact-tracing record is required if people are closer than 6 feet for more than 15 minutes.
- All persons 11 years and older are required to wear face masks when inside all club buildings.
- Shooters must maintain 6 feet distance from each other at all times.
- “Regular” weekend trap and clubhouse operations will resume on 13 June.
- Coin operated use Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Coins may be purchased in the clubhouse on Saturdays and Sundays
- Wednesday Trap may resume on 17 June.
- Discipline shoots will be limited to 25 participants (or 25 per berm) starting July 1st with contact tracing.
- Spacing on flagged ranges must maintain 6 foot social distancing.
- Berm use is limited to 25 persons per berm and must maintain 6 foot social distancing.
Welcome To The Aurora Gun Club Web Site
The members of the Aurora Gun Club in Aurora Colorado would like to extend an invitation to you to visit our facility. We began as the Aurora Sportsmen's Chapter of the Izaak Walton League of America on January 21, 1947. The Group was organized by a number of Aurora businessmen. In the 1970's we became the Aurora Gun Club. We are now at one thousand plus members!